- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I have completed two of my most important sets recently!!!!!!!! For Ateez It's taken around 4 months 
@Vikki for Wooyoung
@brekker for Seonghwa and Yeosang and Jongho
@Darkseid for Seonghwa
@Xeulgi for Mingi
@mysteric for Hongjoong, my bias <3333
Cards Team for San
@Yachii for Yunho
@Vikki and @karina for Yeonjun
@Wingfrost and @Darkseid for Soobin (bc I got him twice)
@Panda for Beomgyu
@brekker for Taehyun
@Abeamus and @SaranghaeRosie for Hueningkai
I love you all thank you so much


@Vikki for Wooyoung
@brekker for Seonghwa and Yeosang and Jongho
@Darkseid for Seonghwa
@Xeulgi for Mingi
@mysteric for Hongjoong, my bias <3333
Cards Team for San
@Yachii for Yunho
@Vikki and @karina for Yeonjun
@Wingfrost and @Darkseid for Soobin (bc I got him twice)
@Panda for Beomgyu
@brekker for Taehyun
@Abeamus and @SaranghaeRosie for Hueningkai
I love you all thank you so much