Found Completed Dean set (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,677
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
I have completed a set I wasn't planning to at all and I'll be honest I have no idea how I got most of it and even searching the trade thread only told me that I should thank @OnlyCalB for Dean 2 and @bulletproof for Dean 3 so if anyone did help me with Dean 1, 4 or 5 then thanks too :wimwim:

 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,317
Reactions Received
76,677
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,210
Ship
Wreck
Congrats but for how long :susPepe: i dont know if you have previously uncompleted sets because it was someone u didnt plan to collect
So far no as the only set I have uncompleted so far was Mamamoo a set that I had planned to collect and no one has been interested in the sets I have of those I don't stan except for the Blackpink one
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats once again Abe!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
unplanned, but congrats :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread