Found Completed ENHYPEN Common set! (3 Viewers)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Thank you to @seoriverse for Heesung
Thank you to @XIAO For Jay
Thank you to @naevis for Jake
Thank you to @Moguri for Sunghoon
Thank you to @kimsguardian for Sunoo
Thank you to @Moguri for Jungwon
Thank you to @VillageIdiot for Ni-Ki

Thank you all so much for helping me to complete my Enhypen common set!! :bigcatlove::nekolove:




​
 

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
congrats!!!!
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

DaisySkies

it is what will hurt the least
.
Joined
25 October 2023
Messages
9,332
Reactions Received
8,650
Location
east egg
Website
scratch.mit.edu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
42,566
Fandom
STAY
Gender
Female
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
really... I think thats super few! :pepelook:
:susPepe: hmmm, perhaps so considering you have many cards but its still a great accomplishment!!!

I really want to complete NCT Common and Rare by 2024, I only have 1 month and have so many left to get :pepecry2:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I got 3 NCT rares the other day :soob:
:pepecry2: I keep requesting from international so I dont got gg cards to give u, I traded for ive rare yesterday but gave it to someone else for an =love rare
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
You can also offer me japanese idols! :thumbsupcat:

I'm still a bit upset that you threw PassCode Nao into the roulette :lazypotato:
:pepecry2: I liked her and didn't want to put her in the roulette but at the time I had no other cards to put in so I was forced to enter her in :sadcat:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Moguri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
no one forced you :pepecry2:
:pepecry2: except me of course, I know I could enter less than 5 cards but if I put in 5, I will get 5 back amd those 5 may be good cards, I might miss the chance to get a good card if I enter anything less than 5 so I force myself to find that many cards to enter :jisoosmh:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,235
Reactions Received
99,070
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
352,555
Ship
Wreck
:pepecry2: except me of course, I know I could enter less than 5 cards but if I put in 5, I will get 5 back amd those 5 may be good cards, I might miss the chance to get a good card if I enter anything less than 5 so I force myself to find that many cards to enter :jisoosmh:
I understand :pepecry2: but also trading a card for something you actually want, is in most cases better than what you get from the roulette :thumbsupcat:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I understand :pepecry2: but also trading a card for something you actually want, is in most cases better than what you get from the roulette :thumbsupcat:
:haylul: thats so true! But its all luck based and may get very lucky in a roulette
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread