Found Completed Fromis_9 Set (Both Common and Rares) (2 Viewers)

Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,565
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,964
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I realized that I never did a completed thread for my Fromis_9 Common Cards, which I finished a while back. I will do it alongside with the Fromis_9 Rare Cards I finished just yesterday.




So thank you the users who have helped me complete both Common and Rare Fromis_9 Sets.

​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,077
Reactions Received
52,953
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
172,108
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz on fromis9 commons n rares.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread