Found Completed (G)I-dle Rare (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on IDLE Rare!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
congrats on your completely intentional set! :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
imagine completing rare sets by accident i barely completed 2 on purpose :jisoosmh: anyway congratulations!
Well I was only after Mamamoos set and not many people are really collecting (G)I-dles so it just kinda happened
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread