- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
As usual, I complete my non priority sets the fastest. Making it a legendary 21 card sets I have collected overall.
Stray Kids will probably be next but for now I wanna thank the people who traded me their ITZY cards.
Thanks to @eclipsoul for Yeji
Thanks to @Areum101 for Lia
Thanks to @Yumiz for Ryujin
Thanks to @Daeddy for Chaeryeong
Thanks to @Abeamus for Yuna
Stray Kids will probably be next but for now I wanna thank the people who traded me their ITZY cards.
Thanks to @eclipsoul for Yeji
Thanks to @Areum101 for Lia
Thanks to @Yumiz for Ryujin
Thanks to @Daeddy for Chaeryeong
Thanks to @Abeamus for Yuna