- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Which was yesterday but I was drunk so yay
It's bad enough I had to watch someone else complete it first, esp when she's a bg stan *cough @Yili cough*
But they're finally in my rightful hands too
Congrats to everyone who helped
@karina with Yeji
Got Lia myself.
@bulletproof with Ryujin
@Flocon with Chaeryeong
@uwuWinter with Yuna
What's next? Probably Loona. Itzy and Loona are my 2nd and 3rd fav group so they're my immediate priorities since my ults aren't here lol. I suspect I might have to fight for a few cards with @OnlyCalB
It's bad enough I had to watch someone else complete it first, esp when she's a bg stan *cough @Yili cough*
But they're finally in my rightful hands too
Congrats to everyone who helped
@karina with Yeji
Got Lia myself.
@bulletproof with Ryujin
@Flocon with Chaeryeong
@uwuWinter with Yuna
What's next? Probably Loona. Itzy and Loona are my 2nd and 3rd fav group so they're my immediate priorities since my ults aren't here lol. I suspect I might have to fight for a few cards with @OnlyCalB