Found Completed my Lisa solo set! (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
1644005092100.png
1644005107055.png
1644005125068.png
1644005139091.png
1644005153735.png


So glad to finish this set! I didn’t think I’d be the first one to finish it and I didn’t expect to get her cards so soon :nekolove:

Thanks to -
@Yili and @Soogi for Lisa 1
@Yili for Lisa 2
The @Cards Team rerolling Lisa 3 and 4 for me :lisalaugh:
And @Soogi for Lisa 5
I really appreciate you guys for helping me get these cards :sanapray:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on Lisa!
:pandahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: lexus
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,076
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,694
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Congratz on completing Lisa set lex! :kittylove: :bigcatlove::saranghae:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread