Found COMPLETED OMG FINALLY! (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ya;ll I feel like I've been collecting OMG for months and the day has FINALLY come where I can say I finished the set.
The sad but funny thing?
Most of these are from re-rolls or the cards team!
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
I'll take that as so many people love them they weren't willing to part with the members.
Which is a win in my book.
:dab::dab::dab::dab:

Anyways look at this GORGEOUS set:
156198_1596905567318.png
156199_1596905571676.png
156200_1596905576331.png
174156_Yooa_2.png

156202_1596905585942.png
156203_1596905590243.png
174157_Binnie.png
156205_1596905602387.png


So I obviously want to say a huge thank you to the cards team for helping me collect
Binnie, Jiho, Seunghee & YooA

Now a thank you to
@Vikki for Jine
@Panda for Hyojung & Arin
and last but not least
@Reo for Mimi

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!
:pepeheart::pepeheart::pepeheart:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congratulations
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats on the beautiful set.
:pandahappy::pikahappy:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Congrats on completing Oh My Girl which is one of the most competitive sets I think :haylul:
Thank you-legit I wouldn't have completed it if I didn't reroll so much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Abeamus

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread