- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I never thought this would be possible until I found out how amazing the ARMYs on KS are as well as some others that gave up valuable cards to help me complete the set
@DaeNotFound - Thank you for reserving Jin and V for me
@Areum101 - Thank you for giving up Suga for me
@lexus - Thank you for J-Hope
@bulletproof - Thank you for Jimin, I'm glad I could give you Kookie in return
@Soogi - I'm so glad I could get you Saerom in return for RM
@Xeulgi - Thank you so so much for Kookie

@DaeNotFound - Thank you for reserving Jin and V for me
@Areum101 - Thank you for giving up Suga for me
@lexus - Thank you for J-Hope
@bulletproof - Thank you for Jimin, I'm glad I could give you Kookie in return
@Soogi - I'm so glad I could get you Saerom in return for RM
@Xeulgi - Thank you so so much for Kookie
You're all so amazing!!!!!!!