- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
Makes it my overall 13th set to be complete.
Thank you to
@PrideInBaek for Shownu
@Yili for Wonho
@Yukibana for Minhyuk
@Soogi for Kihyun
@Areum101 for Hyungwon
@Lovely_Cornchips for Jooheon
@bulletproof for I.M

I previously only wanted Shownu but then seeing so many people not wanting their Monsta X VC's I decided to just get them all at the end.
Made a special deal with @Yili, @Yukibana, @Soogi and @Lovely_Cornchips for their Monsta X VC's which I'm really grateful for
Thank you to
@PrideInBaek for Shownu
@Yili for Wonho
@Yukibana for Minhyuk
@Soogi for Kihyun
@Areum101 for Hyungwon
@Lovely_Cornchips for Jooheon
@bulletproof for I.M
I previously only wanted Shownu but then seeing so many people not wanting their Monsta X VC's I decided to just get them all at the end.
Made a special deal with @Yili, @Yukibana, @Soogi and @Lovely_Cornchips for their Monsta X VC's which I'm really grateful for