- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
thank you~ and yeah I just adore the set a lotCongratz,karina on completing WJSN set. Such a beatiful set.![]()
All the girls are just so pretty, i will collect the set myself too, very soon hopefullythank you~ and yeah I just adore the set a lot
you really should collect it.All the girls are just so pretty, i will collect the set myself too, very soon hopefully![]()
hopefully easier now toughest competitor for WJSN cards are out of the way.heh.
I hv started now tat u hv completed the set n Julia almost did too. Iv started slow with just 1 or 2, maybe 3 cards now. Also i was concentrating on Rosé, Jennie n Wendy solo at first n just need 2 more to complete Rose (completed Wendy n Jennie n now shifted focus to WJSN especially Seola. I luv her.you really should collect it.![]()