I'd die for him. That's all I have to say :taesip:
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 18 September 2021 #1 I'd die for him. That's all I have to say Reactions: badcrookshanks and Chaeee
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 18 September 2021 #2 He is literally so angelic Reactions: badcrookshanks and Chaeee
izcream hot soup on a cold day . Joined 12 May 2020 Messages 11,569 Reactions Received 24,746 Location iz*land Website linktr.ee Cards View Profile KS Coins 34,365 Ship @An Yujin Wreck @miniminhee 18 September 2021 #3 who wouldn't die for him Reactions: Juniverse
Chaeee Joined 11 June 2021 Messages 14,519 Reactions Received 22,012 Location ♡ Cards View Profile KS Coins 1,629 Fandom ♡ Gender Female Pronouns ♡ Ship @ilychan Wreck @Tsukino 18 September 2021 #4 gayzone said: who wouldn't die for him Click to expand... Me I’m not a fan Only like Heather for a bit last year that’s all Reactions: Juniverse
gayzone said: who wouldn't die for him Click to expand... Me I’m not a fan Only like Heather for a bit last year that’s all
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,603 Reactions Received 43,662 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,477 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 18 September 2021 #5 i don't know who that is let me google Reactions: Juniverse
badcrookshanks psycho . . . . . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 65,209 Reactions Received 38,856 Cards View Profile KS Coins 193,711 Fandom iEMoALuvie Gender Male Pronouns he/him Ship @Boyo Wreck @Day 18 September 2021 #6 Reactions: Juniverse
Magician girl in the bubble ☆ . . Joined 26 February 2019 Messages 29,345 Reactions Received 36,273 Cards View Profile KS Coins 66,410 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Abeamus 19 September 2021 #7 He is cute! Reactions: Juniverse