- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
These can be very general and/or very specific. Mine are:
SNSD: I really want them to try a concept like Taeyeon’s ‘I’ because I feel like they haven’t really done a nature focused concept yet (maybe Party?) and I’d like to see it.
CLC: I have been saying this forever but Alice in Wonderland concept please, their name is literally Crystal Clear and the fandom name is Cheshire, why has this not happened yet? I also really want them to do an EDM song for one of their titles something like KARD’s darker songs like Don’t Recall.
Twice: I want a magic concept. That is all.
SNSD: I really want them to try a concept like Taeyeon’s ‘I’ because I feel like they haven’t really done a nature focused concept yet (maybe Party?) and I’d like to see it.
CLC: I have been saying this forever but Alice in Wonderland concept please, their name is literally Crystal Clear and the fandom name is Cheshire, why has this not happened yet? I also really want them to do an EDM song for one of their titles something like KARD’s darker songs like Don’t Recall.
Twice: I want a magic concept. That is all.