1) I used to think Jimin rhymed with diamond and that Hobi's name was prn. Ho-zee-ock
2) I was actually reluctant to stan some groups because of their names. Like, Ateez reminded me too much of Deez Nuts, Pentagon of the American government building, and Mamamoo of a cow
3) I thought SNSD and Girls' Generation were two different groups
4) I got a real kick out of the name Wheein bc the English prn. sounded like something you do in the toilet
5) I kept confusing Mamamoo and Momoland
6) I thought RM, V, and Jin were brothers bc Kim
7) I used to confuse Loona and Everglow bc they debuted at around the same time
8) I thought Twice had an even number of members (well, they did for a while... but that's besides the point)
9) I thought the Nam in Namjoon rhymed with damn
10) I thought Tzuyu was prn. TSOO-Yoo