confession.... (1 Viewer)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Lazy ass
 
  • Haha
Reactions: cocomelon

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,832
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,301
Reactions Received
76,675
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,120
Ship
Wreck
I always read the op somewhat, I might skim through it and focus on the important bits if it's pretty long at most
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’ll always read the OP and always forget to react :yolk:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread