Confirmed: I'm an SM stan... (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Well post-EXO SM stan.

I thought I wouldn't stan the new girl group because a) I hardly care for girl groups and b) I know what this means for Red Velvet's future but after seeing the teaser, I'm excited and I know for a fact the only reason I'm excited is because they're an SM group. I wouldn't have even blinked their way if they weren't.

The only reason I was interested in RV was because of EXO and the only reason I was interested in NCT was because of EXO and RV and now the only reason I'm interested in the new girl group is because of RV. I don't love any girl group like RV and if SM could produce RV then my expectations are high for their new girl group.

So basically I'm a (post-2012) SM stan. Confirmed.​
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to the ranks, if you've made it this far, all the others will be coming soon.

We'll have you bopping to H.O.T in no time
I mean, I already do listen to other SM groups. SM’s music is my most listened to out of all companies even if I were to remove EXO and RV from the list.
 
  • Love
Reactions: maruberry

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread