[Confirmed] Mina joined the filming of TWICE’s comeback MV. (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 August 2019
Messages
68
Reactions Received
323
Location
Mina Room
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female






I hope this is her own decision and help by the others member. :nekolove:

Edit: Its been confirmed by JYP, Mina joined the film MV but no confirmation about her participation on promotion.




 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Good for her
I hope her vocals are on the entire album and not just the title :sanapray:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,075
Reactions Received
52,950
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,687
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I will hv hope tat she decided to participate based on her own choice/feeling better. N wait to see if she joins promotions/activities in the comeback.
Seems JYPE knows/realises tat they can't push her beyond her limits n tats good. Hwaiting, Mina.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hope she is fine and well. I really don't want her to force herself for the sake of fans or be forced into anything
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
As long as it's her wish to film the mv, I fully support her. I wish her all the best and I can't wait to hear the new song ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread