Tourney Congratulations vs I Wait - R6 Day6 Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,271
Reactions Received
76,674
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,950
Ship
Wreck


Congratulations has been going strong in the tournament but is now up against its strongest challenge as it faces off against I Wait, will I Wait be able to give Congratulations its first loss or will Congratulations overcome I Wait to stand strong in first?

Other Round 6 Matches
Breaking Down vs Sweet Chaos
Days Gone By vs Shoot Me
Dance Dance vs I Smile






 
Last edited:

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I love Congratulations too much, I'm sorry I Wait
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Congratulations for the win. It's just one of their best songs
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Hajima

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread