Appreciation Congratz @Yachii! (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Congrats @Yachii

On completing/uncompleting AKMU!
:bigcatclap::bigcatlove:
He is the first person to complete and uncomplete a set!
:jenniesmug: :taesip:

I know you are so happy about this but you are just too busy trading cards and humble to brag about it.

So I thought I'd do it for you so everyone can see and know you've done it and congratulate you!
:maheart:

Well done Yachii!
:rjbow:

Steve Carell GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Michael Scott Laugh GIFs | Tenor
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
getting AKMU is so difficult :sadcat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There’s so many members
Nct could never :sadcat:
i mean by the time the main nctzens might finish collecting, then yachii might indeed end up with all of nct, look at who he has now LMAO
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
i mean by the time the main nctzens might finish collecting, then yachii might indeed end up with all of nct, look at who he has now LMAO
And SuperM! He has 5 of 7 for the whole set! SuperM really isn't a popular set with collectors.
:lisalaugh:
Which isn't great for @karina who pulled a 7th SuperM Lucas.
:pandatea: :nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
And SuperM! He has 5 of 7 for the whole set! SuperM really isn't a popular set with collectors.
:lisalaugh:
Which isn't great for @karina who pulled a 7th SuperM Lucas.
:pandatea: :nekosweat:
I really don’t need that card :sadcat: so yay for me getting probably stuck with him
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
And SuperM! He has 5 of 7 for the whole set! SuperM really isn't a popular set with collectors.
:lisalaugh:
Which isn't great for @karina who pulled a 7th SuperM Lucas.
:pandatea: :nekosweat:
I love SuperM. Iˇm just waiting for Yachii to collect it for me so I can buy it off, one card by one :D. seems easier :D.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I really don’t need that card :sadcat: so yay for me getting probably stuck with him
Wait on trading him though if you can...

@Reo has come up with a game idea for around 10 people to enter a roulette event every now and then. To "buy" in, you need to give up one of your unwanted cards. All the unwanted cards are mixed around and then given out to each player. Hopefully you end up with a card you can actually do something with, or maybe even want. You just didn't know it!

This idea is currently being approved by Cards Team and even events. But seeing as Reo and I will be running it, it should be a thing. It's not exactly an "official" event. Just something fun people with unwanted cards can take part in.
:pikasmart: :pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait on trading him though if you can...

@Reo has come up with a game idea for around 10 people to enter a roulette event every now and then. To "buy" in, you need to give up one of your unwanted cards. All the unwanted cards are mixed around and then given out to each player. Hopefully you end up with a card you can actually do something with, or maybe even want. You just didn't know it!

This idea is currently being approved by Cards Team and even events. But seeing as Reo and I will be running it, it should be a thing. It's not exactly an "official" event. Just something fun people with unwanted cards can take part in.
:pikasmart: :pikahappy:
I am trading him now for IU2
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wait on trading him though if you can...

@Reo has come up with a game idea for around 10 people to enter a roulette event every now and then. To "buy" in, you need to give up one of your unwanted cards. All the unwanted cards are mixed around and then given out to each player. Hopefully you end up with a card you can actually do something with, or maybe even want. You just didn't know it!

This idea is currently being approved by Cards Team and even events. But seeing as Reo and I will be running it, it should be a thing. It's not exactly an "official" event. Just something fun people with unwanted cards can take part in.
:pikasmart: :pikahappy:
No big promises yet tho :wimwim:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..............


UNINTENDED!
:kijoongstare:


And while you're at it........................

:pandahappy::icgyu:

I'm lowkey going to check out Passcode. You've save me from a few bad cards so it's the least I can do.
:lisalaugh:
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I never cared for nct :sadcat:

would you want him?
yes, I´ll come for him later. I´m you see low on numbers, but seriously, Lucas is amazing. he is so funny and charming! keep him for his personality ♥
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
No big promises yet tho :wimwim:
I don't see why it wouldn't be accepted tbh. It's a great idea and it wouldn't need to involve Events or Cards Team, just someone dedicated to be Roulette OP. If you're up for it, so am I.
:maheart::sanapray::pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes, I´ll come for him later. I´m you see low on numbers, but seriously, Lucas is amazing. he is so funny and charming! keep him for his personality ♥
maybe I will get another card for you soon~

I found a trade for him now
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread