News Connect BTS is out ( and it’s wonderful) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
So it’s an Art project which is linked to BTS music. Today London exhibition is revealed.





A33E4B17-1136-452F-A4B5-89A3FC9391AE.jpeg


So if I understand well they use their platform to promote others artists and expose ARMYs to art. It’s amazing. I am in awe. It’s also a very smart way to promote the comeback.

 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
This is sweet. Quite adorable. This is why I am a fan. I love and support them because they are only doing good for the work using the popularity.
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
T-T wear Atlanta *crying internally* My Life. Ok i need to move
*smart me* *push up glass* tae u only have 50 dollar visa cost like in the hundreds and airplane ticket and food and clothe. Also ur not even a legal adult
*Dream me* *grab smart me by collar* THEN WILL JUST SAVE UP
*smart me* do you know how longgg......
*dream me* do u want to know how i can break ur glasses and face at the same time
*smart me* nope *goes in fort*
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
T-T wear Atlanta *crying internally* My Life. Ok i need to move
*smart me* *push up glass* tae u only have 50 dollar visa cost like in the hundreds and airplane ticket and food and clothe. Also ur not even a legal adult
*Dream me* *grab smart me by collar* THEN WILL JUST SAVE UP
*smart me* do you know how longgg......
*dream me* do u want to know how i can break ur glasses and face at the same time
*smart me* nope *goes in fort*
I feel you. My only hope to see it is going to London and I am not British.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Yay yet another thing I can’t go to
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread