Continuing to catch up on Kpop (Title Tracks - Pt 3) (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I am almost caught up (I think) :soob: Actually I still have yet to listen to any bsides from this year so…:sicacry:



I feel like this is the kind of music they should have debuted with, it fits them so well!




I don’t dislike it but I wouldn’t add it to my playlist. It’s just not for me I suppose.



It sounds really off to me tbh, like it’s incomplete or something.



I feel like most won’t like this since it includes trot, but that’s exactly why I really enjoyed this. It’s super fun and catchy tbh.



It’s not something I personally enjoy but I think lots of other people would like it.



Nct always are a hit or miss for me and unfortunately this is a miss. But I like this hair color for Jisung.



I don’t like it :yolk: I was really looking forward to this comeback as well.



I have mixed feelings, I like the instrumental and like the verses but I don’t like the chorus very much. I is so sorry @Tickita



Based off the beginning I wasn’t expecting to like this but by the end I was really enjoying it



You can definitely see the improvement with his solo work. I like the beat and it’s really catchy but I feel like it sounds slightly empty so by the end I just felt like it didn’t have the impact he was going for.​
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Wow I have so many things to check on :pepeslippy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp


I have mixed feelings, I like the instrumental and like the verses but I don’t like the chorus very much. I is so sorry @Tickita ​


No but honestly, I get it. I heard the chorus in the highlight medley and was like "ew." The verses and breakdown make up for it though.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship


No but honestly, I get it. I heard the chorus in the highlight medley and was like "ew." The verses and breakdown make up for it though.
The ending is epic :queen:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread