- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Everyone thank @Nyaz
Dw I’ll probably do a history or language or either nerd thread soon, don’t fret.
This is another cooking fail thread so get prepared
In this thread I’d like to give a pointer for if you theoretically want to make Khachipuri, because I’m sure you all know what that is. Basically a bread boat with cheese and egg and stuff. Now ofc I never do anything wrong so this fail is theoretical. I just wanted to warn everyone just in case.
So Khachipuri is baked in two stages. First the dough is baked a bit with a cheese filling/topping. Then you take it out and crack an egg and cook some more. If you’re not aware, cheese fillings are gooey and runny. If you’re making this and you theoretically think that a flat baking sheet is a good idea, I wouldn’t recommend. I don’t have experience, but I would think that the bread boat may break, and the mixture could spill out and fall to the bottom of the oven and start cooking there. Which isn’t good, if you’re not aware. So tldr, when runny things are concerned, opt for something with a lid. Just in case.
This is another cooking fail thread so get prepared
In this thread I’d like to give a pointer for if you theoretically want to make Khachipuri, because I’m sure you all know what that is. Basically a bread boat with cheese and egg and stuff. Now ofc I never do anything wrong so this fail is theoretical. I just wanted to warn everyone just in case.
So Khachipuri is baked in two stages. First the dough is baked a bit with a cheese filling/topping. Then you take it out and crack an egg and cook some more. If you’re not aware, cheese fillings are gooey and runny. If you’re making this and you theoretically think that a flat baking sheet is a good idea, I wouldn’t recommend. I don’t have experience, but I would think that the bread boat may break, and the mixture could spill out and fall to the bottom of the oven and start cooking there. Which isn’t good, if you’re not aware. So tldr, when runny things are concerned, opt for something with a lid. Just in case.