- Joined
- 21 December 2022
- Messages
- 21,903
- Reactions Received
- 26,247
- Location
- Anime worlds
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 14,892
- Fandom
- MULTISTAN
- Gender
- Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- STAN SKZ AND BP
- Ship
- Wreck
omgi insist :DD
nope ill pay for it like everyone else :DD I would feel badomgcome to my graphic shop. I will make you sth for free.
![]()
I do graphic editing for fun, so no worries.nope ill pay for it like everyone else :DD I would feel bad
i will check it out once I'm outta school :DDI do graphic editing for fun, so no worries.
and jewel is my only customer anyways.![]()
u can do it later too. I willi will check it out once I'm outta school :DD
dw not planning to anytime soon the username is very dear to me lol :))u can do it later too. I willhopefullyrememberas long as you dont change your username.
![]()
neo ttaemune onmomi taolla, neo ttaemune simjangi mongmalla, like a fever, fever, fever, FEVER!
YESSSneo ttaemune onmomi taolla, neo ttaemune simjangi mongmalla, like a fever, fever, fever, FEVER!![]()