Corona Virus just reported 20 miles away from me (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Our school might close cause of corona virus :)

Be careful! And safe!:nekolove:
I don't have school till March 27th for now. They decided it this morning

There are 2 cases in my town and a lot of unconfirmed cases.
They don't even test people anymore, they just write you home for a week and a lot of them have contact with other people or just go out.
The government panics way too much but at the same time they act so stupid and don't do anything to keep it from spreading
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
I don't have school till March 27th for now. They decided it this morning

There are 2 cases in my town and a lot of unconfirmed cases.
They don't even test people anymore, they just write you home for a week and a lot of them have contact with other people or just go out.
The government panics way too much but at the same time they act so stupid and don't do anything to keep it from spreading
Is that good?

Wow. So basicly you sneez and they tell you to go home.
 

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Is that good?

Wow. So basicly you sneez and they tell you to go home.
It is for me as I have papers for every course and a lot of deadlines for end of March. I save 3 hours a day because I don't have to commute. Monday, classes will be given via webcam.

Yea basically but there are people with corona just roaming around and making other people sick
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
It is for me as I have papers for every course and a lot of deadlines for end of March. I save 3 hours a day because I don't have to commute. Monday, classes will be given via webcam.

Yea basically but there are people with corona just roaming around and making other people sick
I wish i didn't have school, the priciple keeps telling us he'll see us at school tommorw :T

I might come visit soon XD
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
5 cases in my state as of yesterday, surprised the local anime con hasn't canceled.
Maybe it will, pretty much all bigger events got cancelled today in my country for two months just by word from goverment. :lazypotato: No cons, no concerts, no theatres, no seminars or events..
 
Joined
4 September 2019
Messages
368
Reactions Received
1,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Maybe it will, pretty much all bigger events got cancelled today in my country for two months just by word from goverment. :lazypotato: No cons, no concerts, no theatres, no seminars or events..
It's 3 weeks out, it might get canceled. But with trump as president it won't get canceled by government.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's 3 weeks out, it might get canceled. But with trump as president it won't get canceled by government.
Probably not :jisoosmh: The whole situation changes here pretty much in day so I guess anything can happen with this. But it doesn't seem like Trump wants to do anything that might impact USA's economy..
 
Joined
4 September 2019
Messages
368
Reactions Received
1,247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Probably not :jisoosmh: The whole situation changes here pretty much in day so I guess anything can happen with this. But it doesn't seem like Trump wants to do anything that might impact USA's economy..
Yup the economy is tumbling right now, and he's only doing more to hurt it honestly.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
719
Reactions Received
6,480
Location
Buddy Hole @ Zoom
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I might be graduating on twitch at this point :wimwim: because I just happen to live in one of the most touristy places in California. Welp I was supposed to start grad school this year too
 

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Well we had a case reported on the building where my office is at. Let's just say I'm freaking out a bit and my OCD is becoming wayyyy worse than it already was XD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread