Coronavirus club controversy (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
For those of you that don't know about 2 recent scandals involving Gyuri formerly of Kara and Mino of Winner then to fill you in there was a resurgence of the coronavirus in Korea after someone positive went to a club in Korea and it was rumoured that a popular girl group member was there.

This popular girl group member turned out to be Gyuri which she apologised for in a statement here however has been being bashed by Knetz because of going to the club while Mino has also been getting bashed for performing Fiance at a different club which YG also released a statement apologising for.

However the problem also grew bigger as the bar Gyuri went to was a gay bar and somehow it seems Korea was not largely aware they had stuff like that and the media has apparently been trying to use this situation to find out everyones sexuality which you can read about in this thread.

​
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I NEED TO PULL UP TO HELP I WISH I COULD BUT I'M STUCK HERE WHAT TO DO robbed a bank for a good cause WHAT TO DO
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I'm very confused. What level of restrictions SK has in order to control the virus? I thought they're almost completely back on track.
In the case that bussinesses like bars and clubs are closed (due to the pandemic), how were those ones operating? Illegally?
:dubuthink:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
I'm very confused. What level of restrictions SK has in order to control the virus? I thought they're almost completely back on track.
In the case that bussinesses like bars and clubs are closed (due to the pandemic), how were those ones operating? Illegally?
:dubuthink:
Bars, cafes and such were reopened and they did almost have it under control until this happened recently
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
this is such a mess and I hate how sexuality of others suddenly is the focus
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ashla_K and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread