New MV CORTIS (코르티스) <GO!> Official MV (Intro track) (2 Viewers)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm not a fan. The visuals and the sound just don't do it for me. I guess I shouldn't hold such high expectations anymore, because I defos expected so much more from a group from BigHit!
 
  • Like
Reactions: centen

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,505
Reactions Received
18,203
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,096
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
For a group that is "color outside the lines" this is very... bland? Hopefully the official release will be better, but this has been auto-tuned into flatness.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread