- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,301
- Reactions Received
- 76,675
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 189,120
- Ship
- Wreck
That's actually what I did@Ahsoka come watch this instead![]()
I'll get on it too, I actually love WJSN so let's hope it's goodThat's actually what I did![]()
I didn't like it but I don't tend to like their stuffI'll get on it too, I actually love WJSN so let's hope it's good![]()
That means there's a strong chance I'll like itI didn't like it but I don't tend to like their stuff![]()
Soobin getting more and more parts that are challenging is what I live forOh I like this a lot, as expected
And WJSN titles only get better with time
Everyone got a chance to shine imo- Yeoreum and Luda as centers, Soobin high note, my wife Exy with that rap and visuals as always![]()
Such an underrated main vocal and variety queenSoobin getting more and more parts that are challenging is what I live forqueen deserves more spotlight
I'm shockedWas not a fan of the song welp![]()
yes. Soobin is just so underrated in every aspectSuch an underrated main vocal and variety queen
Speaking of underrated, Dawon lines![]()
I'm going back to soty, As You WishI'm shocked![]()
Omg just when I think I should cancel you, you pull me back inI'm going back to soty, As You Wish![]()
Also Yeoreum and Luda in 1st chorus aka dead @perhapzyes. Soobin is just so underrated in every aspect
and yes Dawon finally has lines![]()
oh yes hapzhapz gonna be dead due to thatAlso Yeoreum and Luda in 1st chorus aka dead @perhapz![]()