- Joined
- 13 January 2023
- Messages
- 50,429
- Reactions Received
- 55,178
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 284,524
what rei nayeon fiasco?wonder if they interacted with each other, but after that Rei / Nayeon fiasco recently I sould not get my hopes up![]()
where they went to the same event and did not even take a single picture togetherwhat rei nayeon fiasco?
I probably blame starship for that one lolwhere they went to the same event and did not even take a single picture together![]()
you probably even blame starship when you stub your toe at this pointI probably blame starship for that one lol
you seem to defend kpop companies harder than me and SME!!! lolyou probably even blame starship when you stub your toe at this point![]()
I just think it's not good to make baeless accusations all the timeyou seem to defend kpop companies harder than me and SME!!! lol
I was so focused on the idols, I did not even notice itCute but those weird cats in the screen is kinda creepy![]()
you do understand my original point was a joke right based on the fact that starshipI just think it's not good to make baeless accusations all the time