Could Dreamcatcher ever release a Summer bop? (2 Viewers)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
They already did but people didn't appreciate them.

But I mean with Dreamcatcher as they are and the reason why MINX wasn't appreciated was that they were another cute concept GG at the time and so they didn't stand out.
I'm just wondering if Dreamcatcher would be able to pull off a Dreamcatcher type of vibe for a summer song, like a rock type summer song lol
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
But I mean with Dreamcatcher as they are and the reason why MINX wasn't appreciated was that they were another cute concept GG at the time and so they didn't stand out.
I'm just wondering if Dreamcatcher would be able to pull off a Dreamcatcher type of vibe for a summer song, like a rock type summer song lol
I guess Fly High would be what you're looking for. But I personally didn't like it.
 
Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't think so, they already released a Summer song with their style and it was Fly High which was good but it didn't fit Summer.
I guess Fly High would be what you're looking for. But I personally didn't like it.
I don't think Fly High was intended to be a Summer song as although it starts off light, it becomes extremely dark.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I don't think Fly High was intended to be a Summer song as although it starts off light, it becomes extremely dark.
I just saw that as keeping their style while trying to do something more suited for Summer since if you think about it every other Dreamcatcher MV is just dark.
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Did y'all forget about "And there was no one left" and "July 7th"? :susPepe: While the lyrics might not be summery, the instrumental definitely is.
I think that's as much summer as Dreamcatcher can go for with their current rock vibe/music without getting into another genre.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
When dreamcatcher was minx they released shaky love which was a bop but it was under rated ☹
But maybe dreamcatcher will something summer next year but I don’t see it
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it depends
A summer rock song is possible. It's just that it may be quite different to the usual dark songs
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
When dreamcatcher was minx they released shaky love which was a bop but it was under rated ☹
But maybe dreamcatcher will something summer next year but I don’t see it
Love Shake was actually a rerelease of a bside from Dalshabets album Bang Bang in 2012. Dreamcatcher would've had enough songs for me to make a tournament from them if it was original.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Love Shake was actually a rerelease of a bside from Dalshabets album Bang Bang in 2012. Dreamcatcher would've had enough songs for me to make a tournament from them if it was original.
why don’t you add the fan songs? shouldn’t you then have enough for a tournament.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
why don’t you add the fan songs? shouldn’t you then have enough for a tournament.
I try to avoid adding fan songs and bsides because they don't get as much attention as title tracks so if I were to add them there's a chance people didn't look at them and it doesn't get fairly judged.

As well since Dreamcatcher should have a comeback soon and with the tournaments I still have yet to do like BTS, Twice, Mamamoo, etc. which would buy me enough time for Dreamcatcher to make a comeback.

Where as Blackpink I could do all that and they still haven't made a comeback as well Forever Young was a hit so people should know it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I try to avoid adding fan songs and bsides because they don't get as much attention as title tracks so if I were to add them there's a chance people didn't look at them and it doesn't get fairly judged.

As well since Dreamcatcher should have a comeback soon and with the tournaments I still have yet to do like BTS, Twice, Mamamoo, etc. which would buy me enough time for Dreamcatcher to make a comeback.

Where as Blackpink I could do all that and they still haven't made a comeback as well Forever Young was a hit so people should know it.
it does make sense.
tho at least Full Moon is popular eventhough it is a fan song.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
it does make sense.
tho at least Full Moon is popular eventhough it is a fan song.
There are definitely some weird kinks to work out this way like digital singles not related to comebacks, pre-releases and Bol4s weird situation where To My Youth is a title track but not promoted at all.

For those i'll just do like a google poll listing every single song and top 8 songs go into a bside tournament for that group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Yoohyeon

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
There are definitely some weird kinks to work out this way like digital singles not related to comebacks, pre-releases and Bol4s weird situation where To My Youth is a title track but not promoted at all.

For those i'll just do like a google poll listing every single song and top 8 songs go into a bside tournament for that group.
that does soud logical. there really is a lot to consider
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Love Shake was actually a rerelease of a bside from Dalshabets album Bang Bang in 2012. Dreamcatcher would've had enough songs for me to make a tournament from them if it was original.
Oh I didn’t know dalshabet sung it first
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread