Could you be fake friends with someone deplorable? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Got this idea from a book I’m reading. Long story short dude 1 despises dude 2 who likes to murder people, but dude 2 doesn’t know and thinks he’s besties with dude 1. This lets dude 1 learn insider info and the like, allowing him to save people, but obviously has to pretend he doesn’t hate dude 2s guts. Would you be able to do so in a scenario like this or similar to it and would you even want to do so?
 

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
yeah no not with a killer lol but I pretended to be friends with people i'm not fond of in the past ngl. Some people I would qualify of not really good.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess I'll just die this is too stressful :jiuconfused2:
Well depending on who you were you could just ignore their existence (as long as you were not Jewish, gay, communist, part of the USSR, Roma, black, Asian, a Jehovahs Witness, a political enemy, a prisoner of war, especially Slavic, Polish, or female, or someone hiding a persecuted person). What a short list right (and I’m definitely missing some) :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Nope. I would not befriend someone who I know is a murderer because I don't want that mess in my life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,892
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
that would be impossible bc I make it known if I don't like you its very obvious...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,189
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,742
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I become a friend then I fake certain thing and ditch when I get bored of such n such.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread