- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,388
- Reactions Received
- 151,400
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Yes but my case is a bit different
So I’m curious what others have to say
Because recognizing people is hardwhy would you not recognize your bias![]()
I'm confident I could recognize Momo alwaysBecause recognizing people is hard![]()
Ngl I’ve failed to recognize my family at times so no kpop idol will be able to be more recognizable than thatI'm confident I could recognize Momo always![]()
I remember you explained that onceNgl I’ve failed to recognize my family at times so no kpop idol will be able to be more recognizable than that![]()
Luckily not recognizing my family is pretty rare, I definitely have it better than some people who can’t recognize family everI remember you explained that once![]()
Like some trouble but still not overly hard type or like face blindness type?i also have troubles recognizing people but idk if i like someone then it gets easier to recognize them
some trouble like for example if i try to visualize faces in my mind i can't and it takes me a second to recognize people irl but it's not like face blindness if that makes senseLike some trouble but still not overly hard type or like face blindness type?![]()
Yeah, it does. Ease of recognition is a spectrum so some people will be better and some will be worse without necessarily being at the bottomsome trouble like for example if i try to visualize faces in my mind i can't and it takes me a second to recognize people irl but it's not like face blindness if that makes sense