@mysteric @kuroyuri @Seokjin @Jimimis @Keynam
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that majority of your posts
in this thread are considered spam so you have been penalized in the Clash of Prides event. Every spam post in this thread from now until the end of the event (tomorrow) will also be penalized. Don't worry about your post counts though, this thread will not be deleted and your post counts will remain. I am just letting you know of your penalty and warning you of future penalties if you continue to spam in this thread.
I'm not sure how often I posted in this thread since the event started, but it should be around a number that should be legit.
I mean, this game is about counting and I would not consider this as "spam", since you could have just excluded the numbers of forum game posts somehow.
I've just googled the definition of spam :
irrelevant or unsolicited messages sent over the Internet, typically to a large number of users, for the purposes of advertising, phishing, spreading malware, etc.
- unwanted or intrusive advertising on the Internet.
- (+ spiced ham but I guess noone asked for that
Those messages were either "unsolicited", it is quite the reverse. This thread asks you to count. Excluding forum games would have been an way easier opportunity to do so. Noone was informed what you count as 'spam'
In the End it is the decision of the Events Team, but I don't think it is fair (even though I accept it, don't get me wrong. I'm fine with that) and you should work on that for future events. Take this as feedback.
2586