Game Count to 10000 (40 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,076
Reactions Received
52,952
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,694
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
2794
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
2795
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,076
Reactions Received
52,952
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,694
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
2799
 
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
2805
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
2807
 
  • Like
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,076
Reactions Received
52,952
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
171,694
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
2808
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
2809
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Les

Joined
21 May 2019
Messages
470
Reactions Received
984
Location
Miroh
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
2811
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread