Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 19 February 2019 #721 72 Reactions: joshuaology and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 19 February 2019 #722 73 Reactions: joshuaology and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 19 February 2019 #723 74 Reactions: joshuaology and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 19 February 2019 #724 75 Reactions: joshuaology and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 19 February 2019 #725 76 Reactions: joshuaology and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 19 February 2019 #726 77 Reactions: joshuaology and Minuteman
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 19 February 2019 #727 78 Reactions: joshuaology, Sory and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 19 February 2019 #728 79 Reactions: joshuaology and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 19 February 2019 #729 80 Reactions: joshuaology and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 19 February 2019 #730 81 Reactions: joshuaology and Sory
Sory I see that I'm Icy . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 6,873 Reactions Received 17,910 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @Minuteman 19 February 2019 #731 82 Reactions: joshuaology and Minuteman
Minuteman Another Settlement Needs Your Help . . Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 7,387 Reactions Received 22,724 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Sory 19 February 2019 #732 83 Reactions: Sory and joshuaology
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 19 February 2019 #733 84