- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,847
- Reactions Received
- 53,205
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 431,080
- Gender
- Female
oh my! as long as slefmate does not see this, it's all good@Moguri The oldest I found, 2022![]()
I just realized I joined in 2023 so I couldn't even had watched theseoh my! as long as slefmate does not see this, it's all good
It's very lovely, I don't think I knew this one either![]()
I just realized I joined in 2023 so I couldn't even had watched these![]()
But I only watch what is tagged.. it back then I only watched what I was tagged inwell the videos existing regardless of the forums here
so when you were not on the forums yet, you did not watch anything..?But I only watch what is tagged.. it back then I only watched what I was tagged in![]()
Yeah i kinda didn'tso when you were not on the forums yet, you did not watch anything..?![]()
Yeah i kinda didn't
Or I still had people tagging on the other forum