TV Crash landing on you (2019) (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
thanks to @Areum101 who has introduced me to dramacool, I´m now joining the bandwagon of crazy kdrama fans.
but please, I´m at episode 3 and I already know I will never trust people again if these two don´t end up together.

SPOILERS PLEASE, YES. for those who don´t wanna know, just don´t read further comments? because if they don´t end up together, life has no meaning!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
thanks to @Areum101 who has introduced me to dramacool, I´m now joining the bandwagon of crazy kdrama fans.
but please, I´m at episode 3 and I already know I will never trust people again if these two don´t end up together.

SPOILERS PLEASE, YES. for those who don´t wanna know, just don´t read further comments? because if they don´t end up together, life has no meaning!
Did you decide to watch Abyss? :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
as well as everything that Minho has ever appeared in :D :D :D
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
I might, but I´m watching Crash landing right now and it has 18 episodes! but I will watch it§
I'll start watching Crash landing on you tomorrow when I have time so we can fangirl together :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I'll start watching Crash landing on you tomorrow when I have time so we can fangirl together :haylul:
yes please!!!!! that would be awesome! the lead actor ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Areum

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread