@Luvity Are you going? I'm interested in going for $50 :kittylove:
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,011 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 25 March 2023 #1 @Luvity Are you going? I'm interested in going for $50 Reactions: Jungwonie, SugarPoppinBSI, velvet and 1 other person
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 53,949 Reactions Received 17,132 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,063 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg レミング / Leming MUCC 25 March 2023 #2 im 1000% going for SURE pick a pose.... oh no... Reactions: Day1
velvet donghyeon glazer . Joined 18 December 2022 Messages 7,682 Reactions Received 9,726 Location Hali's Heart <<3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,622 Fandom Lol Guess Gender Female Pronouns Vroom/Skrrt Ship @Jungwonie Wreck @SeungminBbgWRizz 25 March 2023 #3 The concert admission prices are actually pretty good, I was expecting them to start at 120~ AUD at least but no 75 AUD is pretty respectable Reactions: Day1
The concert admission prices are actually pretty good, I was expecting them to start at 120~ AUD at least but no 75 AUD is pretty respectable