New MV Cravity - Cheese MV (1 Viewer)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
C'mon @velvet @Jungwonie I LOVE this! I don't see anything wrong with it.

But anyway, Jungmo's Ferris Bueller reference was GOLDEN!
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
C'mon @velvet @Jungwonie I LOVE this! I don't see anything wrong with it.

But anyway, Jungmo's Ferris Bueller reference was GOLDEN!
I wasn't just really feeling it, but I'm liking it! I feel like it'll grow on me though like when it does then I'll say I love it too lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
C'mon @velvet @Jungwonie I LOVE this! I don't see anything wrong with it.

But anyway, Jungmo's Ferris Bueller reference was GOLDEN!
Man was that ferris buller I should know that damn ;-;

Yeah it's just not for me honestly, I'll see if it grows but I'm not the type to like these types of vibe songs if that makes sense
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Man was that ferris buller I should know that damn ;-;

Yeah it's just not for me honestly, I'll see if it grows but I'm not the type to like these types of vibe songs if that makes sense
ah, okay - yeah, let's hope it grows on you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and yeah, it's from Ferris Bueller:

 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
and yeah, it's from Ferris Bueller:

Man Jungmo should've just said "go home" or smth ;-; Maybe when someone tells me to do smth I go "nah I'm gonna do the opposite" so the 'watch this again' takes me wayyyyyy out!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ChiaraStar169

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread