New MV CRAVITY 크래비티 'Gas Pedal' MV (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Man this song really showcases the talent that Allen and Saerim have when it comes to rapping!! I am obsessed with their rapping and Woobin and Wonjin's vocals. Minhee looks so good with the pulled back white hair too...

I'm so proud of my kids :pepecry1:
 
  • Love
Reactions: gud_bam
Joined
18 June 2021
Messages
15,031
Reactions Received
16,985
Location
TNX album
Website
gud-bam.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21
Fandom
multi-BG
Pronouns
yeen
Ship
Man this song really showcases the talent that Allen and Saerim have when it comes to rapping!! I am obsessed with their rapping and Woobin and Wonjin's vocals. Minhee looks so good with the pulled back white hair too...

I'm so proud of my kids :pepecry1:
YES!! DEF AGREE WITH THIS:pepecry2:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,616
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
well it was disappointing, I didn't like the previous comeback as well :hyungwontea:

first two albums were superior, I didn't like the title and any of the b-sides on 'Hideout: Be Our Voice', I'll maybe listen to the new album for the b-sides but the title is big skip :runrunrun:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread