- Joined
- 18 December 2022
- Messages
- 7,682
- Reactions Received
- 9,726
- Location
- Hali's Heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 23,622
- Fandom
- Lol Guess
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Vroom/Skrrt
- Ship
- Wreck
I knew you'd grow to love it!Highlight medley so good I preordered two of the album versions
Eh still a bit iffy on Cheese but Megaphone, vibration and 9 oclock is selling me rn. AND Ready or not sounds amazing, how could I not?I knew you'd grow to love it!
As the mandatory hiphop/rap entry, I think Megaphone is doing better than its peers (cough cough GET LIFTED cough cough) with that smooth instrumental but we'll see how it sounds like when it finally drops, hoping for a sung chorus not like last timeI LOVE this!~ not a fan of Megaphone mostly being rap, but the others are FIRE!
I bursted out laughing after one second of eye contact with Jungmo I'm so sorry honeylove fire said: 👁_👁