ENJOY VOCALS @Luvity
owo the moon guy . Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 54,236 Reactions Received 17,151 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,551 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 5 August 2023 #1 ENJOY VOCALS @Luvity Reactions: Jungwonie and velvet
owo the moon guy . Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 54,236 Reactions Received 17,151 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 3,551 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 5 August 2023 #2 vity on its live is always a joy, so much fun Reactions: Jungwonie and velvet
velvet donghyeon glazer . Joined 18 December 2022 Messages 7,683 Reactions Received 9,726 Location Hali's Heart <<3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,627 Fandom Lol Guess Gender Female Pronouns Vroom/Skrrt Ship @Jungwonie Wreck @SeungminBbgWRizz 5 August 2023 #3 COVER OF THE YEAR?!?!?!!?? THEY DIDN'T COME HERE TO PLAY!?!?!? Taeyoung's head voice... I'm sorry I need a moment Reactions: Jungwonie and owo
COVER OF THE YEAR?!?!?!!?? THEY DIDN'T COME HERE TO PLAY!?!?!? Taeyoung's head voice... I'm sorry I need a moment
Jungwonie ENHYPEN IS 7 !! . Joined 11 October 2022 Messages 16,508 Reactions Received 12,133 Location Luna's heart <<3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 51,997 Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @velvet Wreck @ningholic 25 August 2023 #4 me falling in love with their voices for the nth time TAEYOUNG REALLY GOT ME NOW Reactions: owo