Intro Crawling out of the woodwork... (2 Viewers)

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
6,355
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,430
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
Didn't really ever expect to come back here, and I don't expect to remain very active, but I figured I should probably reintroduce myself just in case. Most who knew me call me Ven. I was here for a good bit in the first few years, then disappeared into the ether when I stopped engaging with Kpop as much. Wonho is my ult, but I also stan Monsta X & Seventeen. Outside of that I'm an elder emo (30+) who just got back into going to shows.
Perhaps I'll see y'all around. :dubuwave:​
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,232
Reactions Received
17,150
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,529
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
hihihi
 
  • Like
Reactions: Venomous

Venomous

ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
6,355
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,430
Fandom
Weneebebe
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
Any
welcome back! i don't think we've met, if so, nice to meet you! good to see a fellow emo here :llama_laugh:
Seems not formally, but when I posted about the release of The Foundations of Decay release in 2022, you replied. :pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread