CRAXY - ARIA. Bop or Flop? (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Initially I was meh on it. I loved parts of it separately, but the transitions seemed to be non existent and it just seemed like a badly put together mix of different songs.
But now I love it. It's so all over the place, but I love the hook in the chorus, and how the melody blends in some traditional elements. The vocals, particularly from Swan are also amazing, and I love how high energy it is. So it's pretty high up on my fav songs list of the year.
 
Joined
28 May 2020
Messages
2
Reactions Received
2
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Bop because it is eccentric, fresh and versatile!!!!
If this song were food it would taste to a lot of extraordinary thingsss.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread