- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 22,959
- Reactions Received
- 108,834
- Location
- Kwangya
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Something has happened to me, I changed my mind 
I love it now

I mean it's messy af, disjointed, unexpected and weird. BUT THIS IS SUCH A BALLSY DEBUT OMG, an all or nothing risk, which is a much better choice than a safe but forgettable debut lmao. And now that I've gotten past some of the mixing and weird transitions, I actually like it a lot! The traditional Korean aesthetic and sound at various parts, Swan's voice, the choreo, the visuals
And the dance practice, which was great:
Also their debut stage at Music bank today:
I love it now
I mean it's messy af, disjointed, unexpected and weird. BUT THIS IS SUCH A BALLSY DEBUT OMG, an all or nothing risk, which is a much better choice than a safe but forgettable debut lmao. And now that I've gotten past some of the mixing and weird transitions, I actually like it a lot! The traditional Korean aesthetic and sound at various parts, Swan's voice, the choreo, the visuals
And the dance practice, which was great:
Also their debut stage at Music bank today: