kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,362 Reactions Received 59,412 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,750 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 23 March 2023 #1 Reactions: Pirioca
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,464 Reactions Received 39,095 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,793 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 23 March 2023 #2 You need to stop being so fast at posting things... Reactions: Exi and kimsguardian
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 23 March 2023 #3 It's crazy how far they've come. When I remember the mess their debut song was and then this, it's like a different group Reactions: kimsguardian
It's crazy how far they've come. When I remember the mess their debut song was and then this, it's like a different group
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 23 March 2023 #4 I am so excited
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 24 March 2023 #5 I enjoyed this