Abeamus . . Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 74,333 Reactions Received 76,681 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,045 Ship @Magician Wreck @kddicted 6 September 2019 #1 Reactions: yeji, Yoohyeon and Hajima
H Hajima Joined 13 March 2019 Messages 4,283 Reactions Received 11,073 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 6 September 2019 #2 Kiseki said: Click to expand... I like it Reactions: Abeamus, Yoohyeon and yeji
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 6 September 2019 #3 it's such a nice song Reactions: Abeamus and Yoohyeon
Yoohyeon . Joined 14 July 2019 Messages 2,532 Reactions Received 8,405 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 6 September 2019 #4 I like it! They both look adorable! Reactions: Abeamus and yeji
TaShye Joined 12 June 2019 Messages 193 Reactions Received 460 Cards View Profile KS Coins 14 6 September 2019 #5 I really like it! Reactions: Abeamus and yeji