Appreciation Crayon Pops Ellin was so beautiful (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
I agree!!!!

She's really pretty.

But.


Was????

ISSSSS.....

She's still so pretty.

But I know what you mean. I generally like my favs as idols the best.

There's something about that period that's always better than when they are in other things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
I agree!!!!

She's really pretty.

But.


Was????

ISSSSS.....

She's still so pretty.

But I know what you mean. I generally like my favs as idols the best.

There's something about that period that's always better than when they are in other things.
She might even be hotter today than back then.

But I always do prefer when my faves were idols. It might have something to do with they got to dress up in cool clothes that really enhanced their looks even more. Like their stage outfits and promotion photos.

But when they go do other stuff they just look and dress normal.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Emanresu

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread