Create a build-a-bear (1 Viewer)

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
And what animal is it? U gonna put clothes on it or nah? Would you put a voice message in it as a gift for someone or would you make it scented? Is it a boy or a girl? Finally you MUST name your build-a-bear!!

I am 100% getting a rainbow unicorn, no clothes or voice message, bubblegum scented, her name is Carl 😎
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
What is a build-a-bear?:nekosweat:
DISGRACEFUL

In the stores u can pick out the bear, give it clothes, scent, sound and everything, and they fill it with the stuffing right in front of ur eyes hence build a bear cuz it gives kids the feeling of making it themselves.

NOW PICK AN ANIMAL AND GIVE IT A NAME AT LEAST :pandamad:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I would leave her... how the mother nature did. And yes it is a girl. I would name her Storm :wimwim:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I would leave her... how the mother nature did. And yes it is a girl. I would name her Storm :wimwim:
Unrelated cuz it's related to ur thread technically but cute date idea: go to build a bear and we get a Light Fury and a Toothless but we make them seperately and have to go in one at at time and try to surprise each other with how we end up personalising them
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Unrelated cuz it's related to ur thread technically but cute date idea: go to build a bear and we get a Light Fury and a Toothless but we make them seperately and have to go in one at at time and try to surprise each other with how we end up personalising them
Damn this sounds so cute :maheart: it is a super cute idea
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and NASA

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Damn this sounds so cute :maheart: it is a super cute idea
Words cannot describe how much I loved the How to Train ur Dragon movies, whoever I end up with gotta love them too or i'm leaving them cuz I aint got no room for negativity in my life. The 2nd film literally made me bawl my eyes out that's how IMPACTFUL it was :maheart:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I remember going to a Build-a-bear party when I was younger :maheart:

Since I was getting it for free, we couldn't choose much since everything was expensive but mine was a white bear with a pink and white checked heart in the centre and I named her Charlie. I remember the staff being so confused when I said it was a girl called Charlie. I guess they were expecting some really fancy name that wasn't gender neutral. I still have her. We call her Charlie bear and my sister uses her :maheart:
 
Last edited:

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Words cannot describe how much I loved the How to Train ur Dragon movies, whoever I end up with gotta love them too or i'm leaving them cuz I aint got no room for negativity in my life. The 2nd film literally made me bawl my eyes out that's how IMPACTFUL it was :maheart:
Same omg. How To Train your dragon is one of my all time favourite movies:maheart:

I still haven't watched the 3rd one yet because I refuse to watch it in low quality and I missed my chance when they were screening it. I'll just have to wait a couple of years until BBC buy it and put it on iPlayer I guess :sadcat:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Same omg. How To Train your dragon is one of my all time favourite movies:maheart:

I still haven't watched the 3rd one yet because I refuse to watch it in low quality and I missed my chance when they were screening it. I'll just have to wait a couple of years until BBC buy it and put it on iPlayer I guess :sadcat:
I think I watched it on Sky cinema?? I can watch it at home cuz my sister subscribes to everything but I watched it at my aunt's since she has Sky Cinema and Netflix and a bunch of blu rays too so I have much to choose from so when I saw How to Train ur Dragon 3 on Sky Cinema my mind was already made up :maheart:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I remember going to a Build-a-bear party when I was younger :maheart:

Since I was getting it for free, we couldn't choose much since everything was expensive but mine was a white bear with a pink and white checked heart in the centre and I named her Charlie. I remember the staff being so confused when I said it was a girl called Charlie. I guess they were expecting some really fancy name that wasn't gender neutral. I still have her. We call her Charlie bear and my sister uses her :maheart:
I can't wait for their confusion when I come up to them with a female bubblegum scented rainbow unicorn called Carl :maheart:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I think I watched it on Sky cinema?? I can watch it at home cuz my sister subscribes to everything but I watched it at my aunt's since she has Sky Cinema and Netflix and a bunch of blu rays too so I have much to choose from so when I saw How to Train ur Dragon 3 on Sky Cinema my mind was already made up :maheart:
Lucky :maheart: We're on Virgin Media so no Sky unfortunately :yolk:

Hopefully, I'll watch it someday though. I've watched the first movie 5 times, and the second movie 3 times. I love the franchise so much :sanapray:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Lucky :maheart: We're on Virgin Media so no Sky unfortunately :yolk:

Hopefully, I'll watch it someday though. I've watched the first movie 5 times, and the second movie 3 times. I love the franchise so much :sanapray:
Did u cri in the 2nd one? :yolk:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Words cannot describe how much I loved the How to Train ur Dragon movies, whoever I end up with gotta love them too or i'm leaving them cuz I aint got no room for negativity in my life. The 2nd film literally made me bawl my eyes out that's how IMPACTFUL it was :maheart:
It’s really a good animation :sanapray: I am embarrassed to say that I watched them kinda late
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
i made one like a year ago. i named it jimin and had my mom say "MrsJimin I love you" in the voice thing
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread