Create your own Kpop group with other users! (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I have no idea if it's been done before (probably has because it isn't a really original thought) but I wanted to do it myself!

Create your own group using other users on the site and yourself.

Include:


Group Name
Founder (you)
Manager
Company (make it up!)

Leader
Visual
Center/Face of the Group
Main Rapper (1)
Lead Rapper (1-2)
Main Vocalist (1)
Lead Vocalist (1-2)
Main Dancer (1)
Lead Dancer (1-2)

Maknae (Youngest)
Madnae (Oldest)


Feel free to make up your own silly positions!

 
Last edited:
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Manger- @maruif (cause idk why i would make my mom my manger but WHO CARE)
Company-Asia entertainment (i was going to do HM *aka hater mad* but that to much)

Leader- @MinSquishy
Main vocalist - @TaeyoungKpopper
lead rapper - @MinSquishy
lead vocalist- @umpheri
main rapper- @DrowningFishy
lead dancer - @YouNiceKeepGoin
visual - @umpheri
Face of group - @umpheri

(the people o know are not that many sooooo i struggle i really did)
I'm gonna be honest, I am a HORRIBLE choice for manager, but I will do my best! :sakUwu:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Manger- @maruif (cause idk why i would make my mom my manger but WHO CARE)
Company-Asia entertainment (i was going to do HM *aka hater mad* but that to much)

Leader- @MinSquishy
Main vocalist - @TaeyoungKpopper
lead rapper - @MinSquishy
lead vocalist- @umpheri
main rapper- @DrowningFishy
lead dancer - @YouNiceKeepGoin
visual - @umpheri
Face of group - @umpheri

(the people o know are not that many sooooo i struggle i really did)
I'm gonna be honest, I am a HORRIBLE choice for manager, but I will do my best! :sakUwu:
Don't forget the group name!

You or the manager can decide that!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

HopeOnTheStreet

⚜ Hopin' around ⚜
.
Joined
12 July 2019
Messages
577
Reactions Received
2,804
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
We already have one @MinSquishy :wimwim: but nothing happened there in months. :worry:
Perfect group as I'm the only guy in a group with 7 members and lots of scandals. :irenecrazy:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
We already have one @MinSquishy :wimwim: but nothing happened there in months. :worry:
Perfect group as I'm the only guy in a group with 7 members and lots of scandals. :irenecrazy:
I forgot about us XDDD

I've been getting better at graphics so, I should be able to get this going now... XDDDD
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Group Name King&Queens
Founder (you)
Manager @MashiroQueen
Company (make it up!) my company

Leader @raja
Visual @potato
Center/Face of the Group @Kiseki
Main Rapper (1) @bulletproof
Lead Rapper (1-2) @Reo @blueberries
Main Vocalist (1) @MashiroQueen
Lead Vocalist (1-2) @MinSquishy
Main Dancer (1) @YouNiceKeepGoin
Lead Dancer (1-2) @kodoku @umpheri

Maknae (Youngest) @YouNiceKeepGoin
Madnae (Oldest) @blueberries
Ahhhh!- I've never been too much of a vocalist but i'll try my best! :nekosweat:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ahhhh!- I've never been too much of a vocalist but i'll try my best! :nekosweat:
I wanted to put you as a visual :susPepe: but lead vocal really fits you well
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: potato and Willow

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
:yolk:
We already have one @MinSquishy :wimwim: but nothing happened there in months. :worry:
Perfect group as I'm the only guy in a group with 7 members and lots of scandals. :irenecrazy:
omg i completely forgot that existed :yolk:
@Rainism the whole dm has been deleted because it was on your old account. I can't find it anymore. :sadcat:
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Monbebe1

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread